[rt-devel] CheckForLoops not working

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Tue Jul 30 19:43:01 EDT 2002

Gavin Scott wrote:
> I'm attaching a sample of the headers from one of our RT system mails,
> hopefully it comes through properly.  Some but not all lines have spaces
> at the end.

Which is even more bizarre. The From:, Reply-To:, and To: headers
are all non-spaced but all of the others are. And every header is
added in the same way, using RT::Action::SendEmail::SetHeader(),
which uses MIME::Head::add() (via MIME::Entity::head).

(The reason I asked for the RT-Ticket: header was also to check
that $rtname as it appeared in the middle of that one didn't have
an extra space appended by that stage... it looked fine.)

> MIME::Tools
>     CPAN_VERSION 5.411
> MIME::Entity
>     CPAN_VERSION 5.404
> MIME::Parser
>     CPAN_VERSION 5.406

Same here all around. But I don't see weird spaces.

Sorry, I'm out of clues now. :-(