[rt-devel] Mailer Gateway Patch - Multiple Word Queue Names
Swayne, Mark A
mark.a.swayne at xo.com
Tue Mar 19 12:31:05 EST 2002
I discovered that multiword queue names were not getting processed properly
by the mailer gateway. That is, if you have a queue named "Customer
Service", you are going to have a hard time getting the mailer gateway to
parse it properly. So I added a little regex to translate '_' to ' '.
It works well as far as I have been able to test, but our site is not in
production yet, and traffic is low.
*** /usr/src/rt-2-0-11/bin/rt-mailgate Thu Nov 29 00:42:41 2001
--- rt-mailgate Thu Mar 14 16:47:07 2002
*** 89,94 ****
--- 89,97 ----
+ $Queue =~ tr/_/ /;
# get the current mime entity from stdin
my ($entity, $head) = ParseMIMEEntityFromSTDIN()
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 291 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://pallas.eruditorum.org/pipermail/rt-devel/attachments/20020319/5a4a23db/2wordq.obj
More information about the Rt-devel