[rt-devel] Mailer Gateway Patch - Multiple Word Queue Names

Swayne, Mark A mark.a.swayne at xo.com
Tue Mar 19 12:31:05 EST 2002

I discovered that multiword queue names were not getting processed properly
by the mailer gateway.  That is, if you have a queue named "Customer
Service", you are going to have a hard time getting the mailer gateway to
parse it properly.  So I added a little regex to translate '_' to ' '.

It works well as far as I have been able to test, but our site is not in
production yet, and traffic is low.

*** /usr/src/rt-2-0-11/bin/rt-mailgate	Thu Nov 29 00:42:41 2001
--- rt-mailgate	Thu Mar 14 16:47:07 2002
  }

  # }}}
+
+
+ $Queue =~ tr/_/ /;

  # get the current mime entity from stdin
  my ($entity, $head) = ParseMIMEEntityFromSTDIN()