[rt-devel] Mailer Gateway Patch - Multiple Word Queue Names
jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Mar 19 13:25:47 EST 2002
So I've got this queue called "RT Bugs" and I've never had a problem
with this. perhaps you're not properly quoting things in /etc/aliases?
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 11:31:05AM -0600, Swayne, Mark A wrote:
> I discovered that multiword queue names were not getting processed properly
> by the mailer gateway. That is, if you have a queue named "Customer
> Service", you are going to have a hard time getting the mailer gateway to
> parse it properly. So I added a little regex to translate '_' to ' '.
> It works well as far as I have been able to test, but our site is not in
> production yet, and traffic is low.
> *** /usr/src/rt-2-0-11/bin/rt-mailgate Thu Nov 29 00:42:41 2001
> --- rt-mailgate Thu Mar 14 16:47:07 2002
> *** 89,94 ****
> --- 89,97 ----
> # }}}
> + $Queue =~ tr/_/ /;
> # get the current mime entity from stdin
> my ($entity, $head) = ParseMIMEEntityFromSTDIN()
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.
More information about the Rt-devel