[rt-devel] full text search support

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed May 8 20:51:25 EDT 2002

Oleg,

	OpenFTS looks quite neat. I'm definitely going to have to spend some
time playing with it soon :)  One of the things about RT is that it runs
on both Postgres and Mysql. Ports to other database engines are currently under
way.  I'm somewhat leery of requiring a tool that only supports one database
engine.  What sort of integration were you thinking of?

		Best,
		Jesse