[rt-devel] Deriving Queue from Mail Address

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 12 19:21:42 EST 2002

The --queue-from-extension flag to rt-mailgate should do this for you.,
without needing custom MTA config.

The only difference is that you'd address things to
bugs+<queue>@here.com.

With a simple MTA trick, you can get the exact effect you want.

For rt.cpan.org, I use the following with postfix:

/^bug-(.*)@rt.cpan.org$/            cpan-bug+$1 at pallas.eruditorum.org

»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.