[rt-devel] Is it a bug or functionality problem in RT 2.0.14 or understanding problem
niranjanalt at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 16:01:42 EDT 2002
As far as I can tell If I go through a scenario in the
RT I get bad results.
For this we need to have a scenario in which a ticket
either requested or owned is present in the Search
say tkt#10 is the one I own in support queue.
1. I go to search and see all tickets in the support
queue say result is 6 tickets
2. now I click on id 10 to see details of the ticket
3. I get a first,Prev,Next,Last links which take me to
an ticket according to search criteria.
4. now I click on home and see the my owned tickets
5. there again I click id 10 to see datils
[ Bug I see the same first,Prev,Next,Last links whihch
take me to an ticket according to previous search
Question: Should I see the links with results
accoring to the tickets i owned or should I not see
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
More information about the Rt-devel