[rt-devel] Database schema question

Ryszard Lach rla at id.pl
Thu Apr 17 04:15:37 EDT 2003

Hi!

I tried to upgrade my RT 2.0 database to 3.0 version. Because I
couldn't find any script for doing this I assumede there is no such a
script.

Well, it seemed that manual creating users, queues and groups
and migrating tickets and transactions and updating owner's and
creator's fields in tickets and transactions would be enough. It worked
almost very well with the exception that all tickets have an empty
'requestor' property displayed. I thought it is taken from 'creator'
field wich should contain probably id (from table users) of user which
requested this ticket, but I updated that field too and it still doesn't
work.

Is there any other place containing requestor of ticket?

Richard.

--
** Internet Designers S.A., ul. Przedmiejska 6-10, 54-201 Wrocław **
 tel. (071) 35 00 445 w. 25; fax (071) 37 35 946; http://www.id.pl/