[rt-devel] Database schema question

Ryszard Lach rla at id.pl
Thu Apr 17 06:15:18 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:33:39 +0200
Harald Wagener <hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com> wrote:

> How fast is Your version? Maybe You should have a look at Jesse's
> complete conversion tool, where You will find Your answers. It would
> also be nice to see Your migration script...

Well, I didn't make a conversion script, I've just dumped users,
tickets, transactions, modified them a little bit, then imported to new
base, set sequences, updated id's, owners etc, so my time spent on this
was pretty long.

I won't write a new conversion script, if the rt2-to-rt3 will not work -
I will leave my database as is, i.e. without requestors on old tickets.
I have a lot of work with polish translation...

Richard.

--
** Internet Designers S.A., ul. Przedmiejska 6-10, 54-201 Wrocław **
 tel. (071) 35 00 445 w. 25; fax (071) 37 35 946; http://www.id.pl/