[rt-devel] Long promised wsdl file

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Apr 19 03:41:59 EDT 2003

So you know, this hasn't been ignored. I've actually got an RT SOAP
server sending out tickets and searches in response to queries. I'm
currently attempting to build up a proper WSDL file for the xml we'll be
sending and recieving (sadly, perl's SOAP::Lite implementation only has
the absolute minimum of contact with WSDL, so I basically have to define
everything twice :/

	-j