[rt-devel] August Release of the Statistics Package for RT3

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at pteradigm.com
Fri Aug 22 11:02:54 EDT 2003

I thought I was running the most recent version - the one you posted
yesterday. I went as far as rm -fr the previous /share/html/Statistics
directory before I copied the contents of the tarball in.

> I am testing this successfully with Safari on OS X, and I guess that
> any problems are browser independent, in other words: It's
> possibly my fault.

So it's definitely server side - which usually means it's a
configuration issue.

> Definitely not. We had moved from mod_perl to fastcgi when I was
> basically rebuilding all the necessary parts for RT3 from scratch on
> our RH9 box.

Okay, so scratch the FastCGI theory.