[rt-devel] Re: I want to contribute.

seph seph at directionless.org
Sat Dec 20 12:05:50 EST 2003

> I would really like to get involved with RT. I'd
> like to contribute code, documentation, and helping
> rt-users.

welcome.

> What is the best ways to get started?

rt-users is an open list for community help. you're welcome to jump
right in. No need to be shy there. <grin>

If you have docs, you can submit them to
rt-doc-workers at lists.fsck.com, you can also sub there, though it
doesn't get much traffic or discussion.

I'm sure someone more involved with code will speak to that, but
sending diffs to rt-devel is unlikely to be frowned upon.

> Would it be best to post diffs to code that also
> include a variable for RT_SiteConfig.pm so that
> my changes are optional?

IMO that's usually good.

seph, the lame doc person