[rt-devel] Import user enabled by default

Matt Simonsen matt_lists at careercast.com
Tue Feb 18 19:28:34 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 14:45, Matt Simonsen wrote:
> I am trying to add a user that's enabled by default. I think the way to
> do this is to use SetPrivileged in User_Overlay.pm.

I was looking over some stuff in the contrib section and noticed that
Privileged was used to enable users in another script.

I think I may have found a bug in the docs - although for now I'll
assume the error is mine. The text below is taken from perldoc
User_Overlay.pm.

The way I read it SetPrivileged is a bool that changes membership of the
pseudogroup, while privileged is a check only.

I'm running RT-2-1-72.