[rt-devel] Import user enabled by default

Matt Simonsen matt_lists at careercast.com
Tue Feb 18 19:57:43 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 16:28, Matt Simonsen wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 14:45, Matt Simonsen wrote:
> > I am trying to add a user that's enabled by default. I think the way to
> > do this is to use SetPrivileged in User_Overlay.pm.
> >

> I was looking over some stuff in the contrib section and noticed that
> Privileged was used to enable users in another script.

After trying both Privileged and SetPrivileged I realized that I'm in
the wrong area. I need to be creating users that are not disabled... I
still don't see the users being granted the rights as I would expect,
but perhaps that's because they are still disabled.

Any hints on how to create a user that's enabled by default? I think I
need to set an ACL separately but am not sure what method to call.
Bacially I want to statically set all the users I import to Enabled,
able to create tickets, and able to add comments.

Somebody, please at least tell me to go back to the rt-users list - at
this point I'm ready for it.

Thanks
Matt