[rt-devel] queue creation buglets in 2.1.76

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 26 04:08:37 EST 2003

Could you please send mail to rt-3.0-bugs at fsck.com

> - the top drop-down list next to "new ticket" is not updated with the
>   newly created queue until logout/login,

already noted in the rt3 queue as #2088 and 2161 (2161 will be merged
into 2088) at http://rt3.fsck.com (login as guest/guest)

http://rt3.fsck.com/Search/Listing.html?ValueOfStatus=open&ValueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&QueueOp=%3D&ValueOfQueue=14

The short version is that this data does sort of need to be cached. (It
saves several seconds per page load) but we can relax the cache a bit to
reload every 5 minutes and clear when _you_ edit a queue in your
session.

	-j