[rt-devel] 3 Bugs or Features

Daniel Israel daniel at cfd.ame.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 16 16:48:35 EDT 2003

I just installed RT (3.0.4) and RTFM (2-0RC1), and I'm very impressed.
There were several things I noticed that I thought could be improved
(some may be bugs, others features).

1) On the Home screen, if I click on the name of a queue I get a nasty
   perl error.

2) Non-privileged users don't show up in user searches.  In fact, the
   only way to find a non-privileged user is to find the Requestor link
   in one of his tickets.

3) This one is definitely a feature request.  Have you considered
   allowing people to create their own accounts through the web
   interface?  Obviously, this would require setting some default
   privilege level for self registered users.

--
Daniel M. Israel
<daniel at cfd.ame.arizona.edu>		1130 North Mountain Ave.