[rt-devel] rt-3.0.4: Can't call method "handle_request"

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Jul 17 13:02:49 EDT 2003

Sadly, this doesn't have anything to do with this thread:
  http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-December/thread.html#2778

I've tried a number of things, but I'm stuck.

I've run webmux.pl from the command line, and it works fine.  I've
done some startup debugging, and $ah is initialized and useable on
startup.  However, when handling a request I get the following error
in the log:

  [Thu Jul 17 12:51:19 2003] [error] Can't call method
  "handle_request" on an undefined value at
  /usr/local/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 118.

What could be causing $ah to become undef between startup and the
request phase?

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself fin the foot with Algol
You shoot yourself in the foot with a musket. The musket is