[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Paul Wagland pwagland at allshare.nl
Thu Jul 24 09:05:57 EDT 2003

> Hello list,

Hello Harold!

> I am pleased to release a new version of the statistics package. This
> <snip>
> Any suggestions to improvement of code, feature requests etc. are very
> welcome!

Just a couple of thoughts:

1. If you change your Tabs so that the path =>  'Statistics/index.html' then
the whole kit and kaboodle can sit in local. The problem is that if
"Statistics/index.html" does not exist in the mason master directory then it
will not do the Statistics/ -> Statistics/index.html expansion. This of
course also needs to be done in Statistics/Elements/Tabs. This is very
useful for us on Debian, since then we can just drop the whole lot into
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3/html.

2. (I know I run a screwy setup but) if you can include relative paths for
the Charts then you can see them even if the name resolution does not work.
This sometimes happens on VLANS when you are forced to access the site by IP
;-)

3. What would also be useful is an overview of the total of open and/or
stalled tickets for a queue.

4. Thanks for all the great work!

5. Hope this helps :-)

Cheers,