[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Jul 24 11:41:07 EDT 2003

I also have the debian install, Rt 3.0.2 on my test server

I copied Tabs in /usr/share/request-tracker3/html/Elements/Tabs
And untared Statistics in /usr/share/request-tracker3/html

I see the pages and the tab.
But I always get the result with maximal ticket numbers, I lookup up the
log, this is repeated a couple of times:

[Thu Jul 24 16:36:11 2003] [error]: Invalid Date Op: <= at
/usr/share/perl5/RT/T
ickets_Overlay.pm line 347.

Stack:
  [/usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:283]
  [/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:347]
  [/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:222]
  [/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:301]
  [/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:1970]
  [/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:1688]

[/usr/share/request-tracker3/html/Statistics/CallsQueueDay/index.html:42
]
  [/usr/share/request-tracker3/html/autohandler:171]
 (/usr/share/perl5/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:302)

Invalid Date Operator, perhaps it is something with my Date format
settings?
When I instert date and time in RT, for example for due I use following
syntax DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM

Samuel Senoner