[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Mon Jul 28 06:56:45 EDT 2003

OK, I upgraded my RT3.0.4 provided with debian with apt-get upgrade.
I get following error selecting a queue on timetoresolve:

error:  Can't locate object method "Next" via package "RT::EasySearch"
(perhaps you forgot to load "RT::EasySearch"?)

I read somewhere that EasySearch is to replace with Searchbuilder.
Harald, do you have a different version with EasySearch?

Thanks

Samuel