[rt-devel] OnOwnerChange broken in RT-3.0.3pre3 and RT-3.0.3rc3

Matt Simonsen matt_lists at careercast.com
Thu Jun 19 19:51:28 EDT 2003

We have a scrip setup for 'On Owner Change Notify Owner with template
Transaction'. Unfortunately, it does nothing when you go to the people
section and reassign the ticket. This is not what I would expect.

I have debugging on for logging, there is nothing logged when a ticket
has the owner changed. When other tickets call scrips it logs the action
- so I suspect that somewhere the condition is not being called. It is
global, just like out other scrips that are working.

Is this a bug any others have been having? If not, any ideas how to
start finding the issue?

Thanks
Matt