[rt-devel] Language setting and directions of the RT UI

Ron rong at israsrv.net.il
Thu Jun 26 07:21:04 EDT 2003

I am working on the RT (arch 3.0.2) User interface trying to make it RTL
(right to left).
The idea is to (just like in l10n efforts) read the proffered language
and then display the user interface in a right to left direction if the
language setting is that of a RTL language (namely hebrew and arabic).
my question is; where are the sessions language setting stored? can I
read this information from a variable?
also, I have noticed that the Elements/TitleBoxStart  object holds two
places for a right and left title. how do I specify a right title?
where is that used? and would it be OK to leach on the right title for
an RTL environment?

Regards
Ron.