[rt-devel] Bencemark

Iqbal, Asif Asif.Iqbal at qwest.com
Thu Jun 26 15:44:26 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse and all

Is there a benchmark on how well rt3 w/ apache+mod_perl + mysql 4 ( same
versions as requested in the the rt3 installation doc ) will do with 500
users using it at the same time and the database already have 150 thousands
tickets. Some rule of thumb will do if there is no exact mesurement

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08