[rt-devel] Advice on upgrading from RT v1.0.7 to v3.0.3

Alex Soares de Moura alex at rnp.br
Thu Jun 26 16:49:03 EDT 2003

Jesse et al.,

I've been following the rt-devel list and also read the docs, but I have
a lack of time problem and also a lack of RT knowledge to do what I have to.

My department have been using RT 1.0.7 since 2000/2001, but it was never
upgraded. Now I have to do it, but only acquired knowledge to install
another
RT 1.0.7 and migrate the mysql data. I've installed the newest RT 3.0.3 from
FreeBSD ports but I need to migrate the old tickets (don't need the
attachments).
to the new RT.

Can I have your advice on how would be the best steps to accomplish the
task?

Thank you in advance,

Alex