[rt-devel] rt2-to-rt3 exporter and duplicate email addresses

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Mar 3 08:23:57 EST 2003

That $user_map -is- used later on.  The import croaked on me when
importing ticket content.  If anyone has a good work-around, I'm all
ears.

Also, line 552 -

die "Failed to create user for" . Dumper $user. "\n$umsg\n" unless
($id);

Dumper $user doesn't do what I think it wants to do.  I get:

[Mon Mar  3 13:18:39 2003] [crit]: Failed to create user for$VAR1 =
'HASH(0x90b7738)'