[rt-devel] I've already managed to break something...

Lorens Kockum rt-dev-id-48 at lists.lorens.org
Tue Mar 18 11:56:20 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:24:43AM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Grant "Everyone" the right to 'CreateTickets' in that queue.

Now that you say it, that seems very intuitive :-)

Thank you.

I can't test right now, since I seem to have fallen into a
*very* slow query (when changing the name of a queue), I'll
debug it a bit to see.

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 10:57:54AM +0100, Lorens Kockum wrote:
> > rt-mailgate docs say
> >
> >   However, you will need first of all to create an RT user for the
> >   mail gateway and assign it a password; this helps to ensure that
> >   mail coming into the web server did originate from the gateway.

This would then simply be using a .htaccess file?

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                          Lorens Kockum