[rt-devel] CleanSlate, Limit, _ProcessRestrictions and others

Sergey Gurov cec2000 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 25 01:33:29 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm digging into depth of DBIx::SearchBuilder v0.80 with RT 2.0.15. And
I'm stuck.
Could someone enlighten me why sub _ProcessRestrictions make this call:
    #Need to clean the EasySearch slate because it makes things too
sticky
    $self->CleanSlate();

Obviously I can partially answer it myself, but what is going on next is
that all other query values except limits are lost! Only those stored in
$self->'TicketRestrictions' are restored after that. For example ORDER
BY clause vanishes in the blink of an eye.

I've noticed that behavour just after I've installed 0.80 version:
MyTickets and MyRequests now always sorted by Id.
Is this bug or feature?

Sergey.