[rt-devel] hardcoded scheme var in URI.pm?

Chris Hardie chris at summersault.com
Tue Mar 25 11:05:17 EST 2003

Hi.  I'm using RT3, and loving it.  I noticed that any time a relationship
between tickets is created, the entry that shoes up in the history looks
like

  chris - Ticket 63: Ticket fsck.com-rt://summersault.com/ticket/63
  MergedInto ticket 62.

The "url" listed seems nonsensical, and seems to derive from line 108 of
lib/RT/URI.pm, which appears to hardcode the "fsck.com-rt" part.  I didn't
see this mentioned elsewhere, so I thought I'd mention it here.

Also, I just posted a question about Approvals in -users, but I'm
wondering if would have been more appropriate for -devel, given the
newness of RT3 and the "appendicized" nature of the feature?

  http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-March/012667.html

Thanks,
Chris