[rt-devel] CLI?

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 27 07:29:22 EST 2003

Hi,
  I checked back through the archives and I see that the CLI is being
worked on -- any news?  If you're looking for beta testers, I'd love
to be one.  :-)  I wrote a script which generates an email to each of
my administrators listing all of their outstanding tickets (I run it
once/day out of cron) -- I'd really like to have that back.  :-)  Yes,
it's my own fault for not fully testing all aspects of rt3 before I
upgraded -- I was just so excited to get the new interface/features/etc.
that I upgraded before I was done testing.  :-)
...thnx,
...dave