[rt-devel] RT 3.0.2pre4: duplicate messages

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 03:06:02 EDT 2003

--- Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> What do you have listed as the owner's email address in RT?
> I bet RT thinks you're two different people.

that can't be: I created the ticket and took the ownership from
the same web interface session.

In "Display" screen, Owner is displayed by UID, and the others are
shown by e-mail addresses. In "People" screen, all people are shown
by UID, and of course Requestor and Owner are the same UID, particularly
mine.

--- Chad Scott <chad at idworld.net> wrote:
> Perhaps you have two Scrips setup, one to notify the requestor and
> another to notify other recipients?

Yes, the corresponding scrips are:
  On Correspond Notify Owner with template Correspondence
  On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

Do we have some other way to notify everyone except AdminCC?

Cheers,
Stan