[rt-devel] RTFM - Extract Article Problem

Ron Gidron ron.gidron at shunra.com
Sun May 25 04:54:19 EDT 2003

First off sorry for double posting but I haven't been on either list for a
while and I wasn't sure were to direct my RTFM related question.
I have easily installed RTFM 2.0 beta 6 (This was the version I found on the
web site) on top of an RT 3.0.0 installation (running perfectly on a Linux
box with all the usual configurations + some minor modifications that we
made to the GUI for our very specific needs). so RTFM installed flawlessly
and I created one test CLASS with 3 customer fields and gave full
permissions to everybody (just checking the installation). my problem is
that when I choose "Extract Article" from an RT Ticket I get the class
selection fine but after this in the Extract Article XX into Class XX form
All the select boxes (on the left side of each update) are empty (rather
there is only a single option "-").

Has anyone seen this before? can I have some quick pointers please?

Cheers
Ron