[rt-devel] RT-3.0.6 permissions glitch.

J. Sloan js138 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 10:32:13 EDT 2003

Fresh 3.0.6 install.

In the general queue, I give AdminCC the rights to 'SeeQueue' and a whole
other slew of things.

I create a ticket.  I add one of my users as and AdminCC for that ticket.
If I go to that ticket as that user, I can reply to it, see it etc.
However I cannot see the queue from the home page.

If I create a group, make the user a member of that group and give that
group 'SeeQueue' rights to that queue, I can see it.

Seems like some of the role-based ACL glitches remain.

John

PS - I did a search for permissions stuff on the list, but I can't see
anyone mentioning this one specifically.