[Rt-devel] Question About Validate Custom Field

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Thu Aug 5 10:56:32 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 07:25:54AM -0700, Pablo Silva wrote:
> In my work, we need a template with 2 custom fields,
> for date entry, we want when an user make a click in
> these  fields, open a pop up windows, for to select a
> date.
>
> Do you an example for this?

I haven't seen any examples around.

> where I can find
> documentation for to work with templates in RT?

This isn't a template, it would be a customized Mason component. Have
a look at the HTML::Mason documentation at http://www.masonhq.com/.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"