[Rt-devel] Feature requests

Hans K hk at circlestorm.org
Thu Jul 1 06:19:55 EDT 2004

Hi, I just upgraded to RT 3.2.0, and so far I like what I see =)

Just a few comments so far:
-When setting: "Set($MyRequestsLength, 0);" then the whole block
 should be disabled and not even be displayed on the main page.

-I would like to see added a "My Stalled Tickets" that essentially
 shows all (configurable number) tickets that I own that are stalled.

We only handle incoming supports requests, so short summary:
-No need to create new requests in rt, as all new come by email
-No need for approval system (could be disabled in config?)
-No need to view my own requests as nobody can log in has any
-We have a need to see our stalled requests on the main page

-HK