[Rt-devel] RT3 functionality resembling enhanced-mailgate

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Jun 7 20:14:42 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 03:58:55PM +0200, Mari Wang wrote:

> At our site, we are interested in using functionality corresponding to
> what is provided by enhanced-mailgate in RT2 with RT3.

There isn't anything we've put together that's available yet.  RT 3.2
has the infrastructure to support the PGP authentication we at Best
Practical need internally for an enhanced-mailgate for RT.  We can
certainly put something together for you, or we'd gladly take something
into the "contrib" directory.

	Best,
	Jesse