[Rt-devel] FastCGI, SetGIDness and Taint mode

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Thu Jun 17 16:00:09 EDT 2004

On 6/17/04 9:06 PM, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> It's worth mentioning that apple doesn't bundle suexec with their
> apache.

Yes. As I see things, they compiled Apache with SUEXEC support but do not
include the suexec wrapper. So I had to download the apache source and just
compiled the suexec wrapper. Seems to work according to:
root# httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/sbin/suexec

When compiling suexec, I made sure to include /opt/rt3/bin in to the suexec
path and set /opt/rt3/share/html as the document root besides taking care
about minimum gid/uid. I hope that was correct.

--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>