[Rt-devel] FastCGI, SetGIDness and Taint mode

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Thu Jun 17 17:19:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 10:00:09PM +0200, Stefan Seiz wrote:
> When compiling suexec, I made sure to include /opt/rt3/bin in to the suexec
> path and set /opt/rt3/share/html as the document root besides taking care
> about minimum gid/uid. I hope that was correct.

I did a similar thing with FC1 when I recompiled from the SRPM. I
would have prefered a method of using suexec that didn't involve
recompiling apache, but I didn't have time to experiment when I was
running into the Locale::Maketext::Guts.pm error.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"