[rt-devel] RT-3.0.9 overview.

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Mon Mar 15 10:30:20 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 05:35:03PM +0300, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> I've setup English lang for my prefs but rt send me notificatons from
> RT_System in Russian. This is *very* bad, our US, DE customer unhappy
> when they get mails in Russian and start spam on support team.

Common complaint here too.  The messages are in the lang of the actor,
not the individual recipients.  I know of no easy way to fix that...

For localised templates (templates that has {loc(...)}) in it,
Template_Overlay line 385:

    *T::loc         = sub { $T::Ticket->loc(@_) };

is the one to fix.

Thanks,