[Rt-devel] bug?

Alex Rebrik arebrik at zappos.com
Fri Oct 29 19:32:52 EDT 2004

Greetings,

After upgrading to 3.2.2 from 3.0.8 I noticed that Bulk Update behaves
in a different way then it used to. Previously when one would search for
tickets and limit the search results by 10 per page, then could click
bulkupdate link (Update All These Tickets at Once) and see the page of
10 tickets to pick from. Currently a search limited to 10 tickets per
page will produce reulsts with 10 items per page, though after selecting
Bulk Update the page comes up with entire ticket list from the search -
i.e. one page with 300+ or as many tickets as it happend to find
according to criteria in the search. This same behavior is also present
in 3.3.10.

3.2.2 Installation is:

perl 5.8.5
mod_perl 1.29
apache 1.3.33
DBIx-SearchBuilder 1.11
MySQL 4.0.17

3.3.10 Installation is:

perl 5.8.5
mod_perl 1.29
apache 1.3.33
DBIx-SearchBuilder 1.12

Has anyone noticed similar behavior or am I alone here?

Sincerely,
Alex Rebrik.

P.S. For now to work-around this issue I've dropped some quick Java
script to "de-select" all tickets in BulkUpdate with one click (in our
case 300+ tickets usually turn up on a search with status=New /
ower=Nobody / queue=MainQueue) this isn't the preferred way however.