[Rt-devel] Error on Ticket Display: Links

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 19 09:52:02 EDT 2005

HI,

RT 3.4.1

Never seen this before.  I have a new ticket (just created) via an email
and when I go to the display I get "The basics", "Custom Fields",
"People", "Dates" and where "Links" should be....

error:   	Can't call method "IsLocal" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm line 247.
context:
243:  	=cut
244:
245:  	sub IsLocal {
246:  	my $self = shift;
247:  	return $self->Resolver->IsLocal;
248:  	}
249:
250:
251:  	# }}}
code stack:  	/opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm:247
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Links_Overlay.pm:158
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowLinks:61
/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowSummary:87
/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Display.html:57
/opt/rt3/share/html/index.html:115
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:215
raw error

Any ideas on what's going on?

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca