[Rt-devel] Improving Statistics3-0_1_5 w/ new reports

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at sun.com
Mon Apr 25 04:19:59 EDT 2005

The date range functions are coded and awaiting testing before release.
We have been using them for some time with great success, but our group
of volunteers are moving things to a more formal basis before the next
release. We also need to carry out testing with 3.4 before releasing.

Richard Ellis
Technical Architect