[Rt-devel] Re: RT integration with Asterisk open source PBX (rt-soap-server.pl & 3.4.1) ?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:29:57 EDT 2005

I've managed to get a little further with this. I'd made an error in
the Asterisk AGI file,
so now it actually creates a ticket in RT and feeds back to the user
the ticket number.

However the append to ticket feature does not work.

I notice the rt-soap-server.pl seems a little flakey? It seems to
crash occasionally
for little reason. I'd also like the ability to query a ticket number
and feed back the status
of the ticket.

Is there a bounty scheme with RT for the developers?

thanks

Mike