[Rt-devel] RT-FM-2.1.34 SeeClass problem

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Aug 10 15:13:37 EDT 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:42:23 -0400
Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:56:31PM +0200, Joop van de Wege wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I installed the latest develpment RT-FM and one of my collegues noticed
> > that he didn't have the ability to select a Class. It was possible for
> > him to make a new class but after that he couldn't pick it to edit it.
> > He is in our internal RT group which has all rights assigned to it
> > except: SuperUser and ShowOutgoingMail.
> > Adding SuperUser gives him the possibility to select the class.
> > Any particular reason why this is so?
>
> Did you grant him the right to "SeeClass" explicitly?
No, all rights are set on a global level.
Group 'onderhoud' has all RT rights granted except SuperUser and
ShowOutgoingEmail and has all RT-FM rights assigned, including SeeClass
Explicitly giving him SeeClass doesn't work either, no classes are
visible. Adding SuperUser to this user fixes this.

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>