[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.4pre3

Robert Spier robert at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 30 01:04:44 EDT 2005

> Ok, found it and I can also verify that one. And while I have a simple
> fix (attached), that I believe is correct, I'm a little surprised that
> parser works as well as it does. ;) Also, the comment for it refers to a
> similar parser, which may or may not have a similar problem ... which I
> guess I should explain, too ;)

There are two TicketSQL parsers.  The "original" (and definitive)
lives in Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm.  The Query Builder uses a slightly
"modified" version of the parser that sets up the data structure for
the dynamic stuff needed by the UI.

> Also, if there's a plan to rework the parser (it's the same in 3.5.x),
> please let me know.

There is a plan to rework, rewrite, and unify the parsers.  One of
these days it'll happen.

-R