[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.0 - Problems with Custom Field Type Text truncating values

Scott Hebert scoheb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:53:29 EST 2005

Hi,

I recently upgraded to RT 3.4.0 and am making use of the new Text
Custom Field Type.

Unfortunately, the CF Values are getting truncated.

I am entering large paragraphs of text (about 30 lines) and the value
being saved with only about 5 lines.

I've been trying to track this down and have found that in Recond.pm
the $args{'Value'} is different compared to $new_value->Content which
is returned from $cf->AddValueForObject.

I will continue to delve deeper into the code, but any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott