[Rt-devel] ANNOUCE: Asset Tracker 0.9.1

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Wed Feb 16 13:46:57 EST 2005

I'm please to announce Asset Tracker 0.9.1. Asset Tracker (AT)
is an add-on for RT 3.4. This is a beta version and is recommended
only for RT development boxes. Using it in production is
probably safe but I wouldn't do that yet.

Features:

Well, all the same great features of RT 3.4, with the
exception of Scrips. Scrips should be in the 1.0 release.

If you are comfortable with RT, then you should feel right
at home with AT.

Please see the README file for more information.

WIKI

There is a wiki at: http://atwiki.chaka.net/. Sorry, it's
on a slow machine right now.

MAILING LISTS