[Rt-devel] Accessing last comment

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Feb 25 11:49:12 EST 2005

HI,

I need to attach the notes from an approval denial to an outgoing email.
My idea was to:

>From the originating queue:
	On status change to rejected
	Notify Requestor
	using a template that adds the notes to the end.

How do I add the notes?  I can get the "ticket" via Links, I just don't
know how to get the attachment form the "approval ticket".

Thanks,

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca