[Rt-devel] How to make LDAP authentication in RT3

Francisco Javier Martínez Martinez fjmartinez at csi.uned.es
Mon Jan 31 08:20:12 EST 2005

Hello folks.

Could anyone post the procedure, file, ... to enable LDAP authentication
against an external LDAP^server, with RT3 in linux.

I know that is possible to authenticate users against an external LDAP
server, I had been googling and searching in mail-lists, and I had found a
lot of different references, too much references, but not very clear, and
most of them refering to RT2, I wonder that it could be the same for RT3.
This is the mainly reason of my request.

Thanks in advance.