[Rt-devel] moving a ticket from queue to queue

Brookes, Iris Iris.Brookes at tdsecurities.com
Wed Jun 1 14:57:33 EDT 2005

I'm new to RT and would like some help. I'm using RT3.4.1 on Solaris. I have 4 queues ..... issues, development, testing and implementation. I would like to have notification when a ticket moves from queue to queue.

I have created the corresponding 4 groups and 3 templates (development, testing, implementation).  Here is the code for the development template:

Subject: Ticket in Development Queue with status: {$Transaction->NewValue}
{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}
Please take note that the above ticket is now in the development queue and should be looked at immediately.
{$Transaction->Content()}

I have also created 3 scrips (development, testing, implementation). The scrip for the development queue is as follow:
Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify AdminCcs
Template: (the above template)
Stage: TransactionCreate

I tried moving a ticket from queue to queue but could not get any email other than the original when the ticket was created. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.

Iris