[Rt-devel] PATCH: silence warnings Admin/Elements/Tabs

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Wed Nov 16 21:22:33 EST 2005

Hello!

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 17:49, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> I'm betting you have one huge diff of all of these too. Is that actually
> the case? We've hit the point where that may be a lot easier ;)

I wish it were; instead, I have a smooth workflow that's allowing me to
do 'em fast. I started this by watching my log and scooping out
prevalent warnings; after a while, I started exercising bits of the UI
while watching in order to catch other bits. It got to be a bit of a
game, actually. =]

I'm going to finish working through the Search bits tomorrow; I'll also
catch the bits the rt CLI triggers as we're wrapping that, too. That
will nail all the noise my users are likely to make. After that, I'll
likely do Admin bits as I trip them and remember to clean up.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    purp at acm.org