[Rt-devel] FW: [rt-users] Help with Module::Install::RTx

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:42:38 EDT 2005

On 10/20/05, Kelly F. Hickel <kfh at mqsoftware.com> wrote:

> Didn't seem to get any answers on rt-users, maybe dev?
> --
>
> Kelly F. Hickel
>  Senior Software Architect
>  MQSoftware, Inc
>  952.345.8677
>  kfh at mqsoftware.com
>

>  ________________________________

No. you just have to put your html files into html dir. if you want
RTx prefix for all your files then put them into html/RTx, but I think
you also have to add some callbacks to html/Callbacks.

> 2) I'd like all the files to either go to /opt/rt3/share or /opt/rt3/local,
> as decided by the user installing the package, how do I do that?
Not implemented. Patches are wellcome.
Current layout is fixed and described at
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Module-Install-RTx/lib/Module/Install/RTx.pm

> 3) After installing my first cut of the dist, "make uninstall" said that it
> was unsafe and would tell me what it would do, but failed to find the
> packing list in /usr/lib/perl, not too surprising, as the the "make install"
> put the packing list in
> /opt/rt3/local/lib/auto/RTx/Statistics/.packlist
Oh, never tried to uninstall.

> Are there any good examples of using this? I couldn't seem to find any….
Browse any RT extions that is on the CPAN.

> Thanks,
>

> --
>
> Kelly F. Hickel
>  Senior Software Architect
>  MQSoftware, Inc
>  952.345.8677
>  kfh at mqsoftware.com

> Buy your copy of our new book, RT Essentials, today!
>
> Download a free sample chapter from
> http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

Best regards, Ruslan.